Zirconia Ceramic Foam Filter
AceChemPack Zirconia Ceramic Foam Filters -- Zirconia Ceramic Foam Filters are used for molten all types of steel like unalloyed, low alloyed, stainless and high-alloyed as well as Nickel and Cobalt-based super-alloys. With their excellent resistance to attack and corrosion from molten steel liquid, they can effectively remove inclusions, reduce trapped gas from liquid metal and provide laminar flow, and then the filtered metal is significantly cleaner. Cleaner metal results in higher-quality castings, less scrap, and fewer inclusion defects, all of which contribute to bottom-line profit.
Applications: Filters for Molten stainless Steel, Alloy steel & other metal in precision molding.
Material: Zirconia (ZrO2)
Working Temperature: 1720℃
Pore Size: 10,20,30,40,50,60 PPI
1) Select suitable temperature filter according to kinds of alloy, the filter should not exceed temperature and damage.
2) Select suitable bore density, purification is fit in with quality of casting.
3) Select dimension of suitable filter, not increase time of moulding.
4) Reduce the second dreg.
5) Porosity: filter 80-90% when founding
1) The product of other specifications can also be prepared according to customers' requirement.
2) PPI (Pores Per Inch), the ppi means the number of holes per inch.
Specifications of ACE CFF
Circle Shape (mm): D*H D=30～200mm H=5～20mm
Square Shape (mm): L*W*H L=40～600mm W=40～600mm H=10～50mm
Other specifications of Zirconia Ceramic Foam Filters are available on your request.
Company：Hangzhou AceChemPack Tower Packing Co.,Ltd.
Address：RM 801, Qinglian Bilding, No 139, Qingchun Road, Hangzhou 310003